HDPE geomembrane is a waterproof and barrier material produced from (medium) high-density polyethylene resin. (Geomembrane with a density of 0.94g/cm3 or above). The full name of HDPE geomembrane is “high-density polyethylene film”. Service life (50 years). Widely used in anti-seepage projects such as domestic waste landfills, solid waste landfills, sewage treatment plants, artificial lakes, and tailings treatment.
What are the performance characteristics of HDPE geomembrane?
1. HDPE geomembrane is a flexible waterproof material with a high anti-seepage coefficient (1 × 10-17cm/s）；
2. HDPE geomembrane has good heat and cold resistance, and its operating environment temperature is high temperature 110 ℃ and low temperature -70 ℃;
3. HDPE geomembrane has good chemical stability and can resist the corrosion of strong acid, alkali and oil. It is a good anti-corrosion material;
4. HDPE geomembrane has high tensile strength, making it able to meet the needs of high standard engineering projects; As shown in Figure 1
5. HDPE geomembrane has strong weather resistance and aging resistance, and can be exposed for long-term use while maintaining the original performance;
6. Overall performance of HDPE geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane has strong tensile strength and elongation at break, making it suitable for use in various harsh geological and climatic conditions. Adapt to uneven geological subsidence and strong strain;
7. HDPE geomembrane is made of high-quality raw rubber and carbon black particles, without any preservatives. China has adopted HDPE instead of PVC as the raw material for food packaging bags and cling films.
Application Scope of HDPE Geomembrane
HDPE geomembrane is suitable for environmental protection and sanitation, such as landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plant regulating ponds, industrial and hospital solid waste, etc. LDPE anti-seepage filmIt is applicable to water conservancy projects, such as leakage prevention, reinforcement, channel seepage prevention, vertical core wall, slope protection, etc.
HDPE anti-seepage film used in municipal engineering
Subway, underground construction, planting roof, roof garden, sewage pipeline seepage prevention. Polyethylene anti-seepage film is suitable for gardens such as artificial lakes, rivers, reservoirs, golf course bottom, slope protection, green lawns, etc. High density polyethylene geotextile film is suitable for petrochemical industries such as chemical plants, refineries, anti-seepage storage tanks, chemical reaction tanks, sedimentation tank lining, secondary lining, etc.
HDPE work film is suitable for washing tanks, heap leaching tanks, ash yards, dissolution tanks, sedimentation tanks, storage yards, tailings pond bottom lining, etc. in the mining industry. Low density polyethylene film is suitable for traffic facilities such as road foundation reinforcement and anti-seepage of culverts. LDPE anti-seepage film is suitable for anti-seepage in agriculture: reservoirs, drinking water tanks, reservoirs, and irrigation systems.
HDPE film is suitable for the aquaculture industry
Intensive and industrialized aquaculture ponds, fish ponds, shrimp ponds lining, sea cucumber environmental slope protection, etc. High density polyethylene anti-seepage film is suitable for salt industry: salt pond crystallization tank, brine pond thatch cover, salt film, salt pond plastic thatch film.
HDPE composite HDPE film is also known as high-density polyethylene film, HDPE geomembrane, and HDPE anti-seepage film. HDPE film is a plastic roll material composed of HDPE, which is a high crystallinity, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of HDPE in its original state is milky white, with a certain degree of translucency on its thin cross-section. PE has excellent resistance to most household and industrial chemicals. Certain types of chemicals can cause chemical corrosion, such as corrosive oxidants (concentrated nitric acid), aromatic hydrocarbons (xylene), and halogenated hydrocarbons (carbon tetrachloride).