What are the methods of using geotextiles
1. Geotextile packaging
1) Geotextiles are packed in rolls according to the fixed length. The fixed-length value is determined according to the product specification or through negotiation between relevant parties.
2) The splicing rate of geotextile products should be within 15%, and the total length of each roll of spliced products should be the fixed length value plus 1m or more, and 2 splicing sections are allowed per 100m, or it can be determined through negotiation between the supplier and the buyer.
3) Small sections of geotextiles with a length of less than 30m can be packaged separately for fractional processing.
4) The packaging of geotextile products should be guaranteed not to be scattered, damaged or stained. If the user has special requirements, the supply and demand parties shall negotiate and determine.
2. Geotextile logo
1) Each product should have a product label, including: product name, specification, quality, length, manufacturer name, production date, inspection responsibility seal, etc.
2) The obvious position of each packaging unit should be marked or hung with a sign, indicating the trademark, product name, code name, quality, length, implementation standard number, manufacturer name, production date, gross weight, net weight, etc.
3. Transportation and storage of geotextiles
1) The product shall not be stained, rained or damaged during transportation and storage, and shall not be exposed to the sun or stood upright for a long time.
2) The product should be placed in a dry place, and there should be no corrosive media such as acid and alkali around it, and pay attention to moisture-proof and fire-proof.
According to different raw materials, geotextiles are divided into polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextiles, polypropylene staple fiber non-woven geotextiles, long rods of pongee non-woven geotextiles, polypropylene filament woven geotextiles, and polyester filament woven geotextiles. Geotextiles, basalt fiber woven geotextiles, polypropylene silk woven geotextiles, woven geotextile plastic flat wire, polyester glass fiber wet-laid non-woven geotextiles. Clean and keep surface dry.
The sharp and abrupt parts of the road surface should be flattened, and the damaged parts should be removed and repaired with asphalt concrete. For roads with serious cracks or ruts, it needs to be leveled by 1~2cm. When paving the asphalt adhesive layer, when liquid petroleum asphalt is used, the atmospheric temperature is above 5°C, and when emulsified asphalt is used as the adhesive layer, the atmospheric temperature is above 10°C. Do not dump the viscous oil layer when the road is wet in rainy days and after rain.
Pay attention to the type and dosage of good adhesive layer oil. Practice has proved this point. Use EVA or SBS modified asphalt to surface the old road surface, these products have good crack resistance and thermal stability.
If emulsified asphalt is used, its asphalt content must exceed 60% in order to be fully utilized. Then lay the geotextile, and sprinkle another layer of the same type of bonding oil on the geotextile.