What is a geotextile?
also known as , is a permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers through needle punching or weaving.
is one of the new geosynthetic materials. The finished product is cloth-like, with a general width of 4-6 meters and a length of 50-100 meters.
coir geotextile are divided into needle-punched nonwoven such as polyester, polypropylene, nylon, vinylon, and polyethylene according to their raw materials; they are divided into ordinary types and composite types according to their structures.
1.fabrics fabrics has high strength. Due to the use of plastic fibers, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in wet and dry conditions.
2. s are corrosion-resistant, and can resist corrosion for a long time in soil and water with different pH values.
3. has good water permeability, and there are gaps between the fibers, so it has good water permeability.
4. has good anti-microbial properties and will not be damaged by microorganisms and insects.
5. The construction of is convenient. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient to transport, lay and construct.
6. fabric have complete specifications: the width can reach 9 meters. It is the widest product in China, the mass per unit area: 100-1000g/m2
As is known to all, geomembranes can be applied in many industries, such as waste landfills anti-seepage, water management, reservoirs anti-seepage projects, etc. In recent years, with the development of geomembranes material science and the improvement of geomembranes performance, the application of geomembranes has become more extensive and the scale of their use has become larger and larger. Geomembranes are gradually popular with engineering personnel due to their advantages of easier construction, shorter construction period, and lower cost.
Therefore, have: light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, reverse filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement and other excellent properties.
Why choose us？
Generally speaking, are made of high-quality polymer materials, including polypropylene(PP), polyester(PET), polyethylene, or polyamides which are handled by woven skills, needle-punched skills, or some heating methods.
are durable geosynthetic materials that can be widely applied in the separation, filtration, reinforcement, protection, retainage, and drainage of the soil.
are marvelous materials for civil constructing projects such as the anti-seepage engineering of bridges, harbors, reservoirs, canals, dams, and any other retainage project. The 4 types of we produce are divided into Polyester(PET) Filament Nonwoven types of geotextile, Polyester(PET) Staple Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven, Polypropylene(PP) Staple Fiber Needle Punched Nonwoven , and Polypropylene(PP) Woven geotextile tubes.