Geomembrane Transportation and Packaging Precautions
Geomembrane is a geotechnical material whose main function is to prevent seepage. It is a modern environmental protection material used in tunnels and roads, breeding, reservoirs, landfills and other places.
There are many types of geomembrane materials. The main materials are HDPE, PVC, EVA, etc. According to the different components of raw materials, geomembranes with different product characteristics can be produced.
For example, on the premise of ensuring product quality, reducing the amount of polyethylene can produce more flexible LDPE. If PVC is used, the geomembrane will become more flexible. This production method is also Let the geomembrane adapt to more application scenarios and have better adaptability.
The characterization of the geomembrane itself requires professional transportation and protection measures. Today I will talk to you about the points that should be paid attention to in the transportation of geomembranes.
Basic requirements for protection
1. The goods can only be packed according to the packing list after the paint is dry, the inspection is qualified, and measures such as rainproof, moisture-proof, mildew-proof, shockproof, rust-proof, and partial protection of key parts have been taken; There is a special person to supervise the loading to prevent missing or wrong loading; the supplier must provide relevant photos of the packaging and protection of the goods before delivery.
2. Equipment or materials packaged in bare, bundled, or framed form, such as flanges, bolts, exposed surfaces of processed parts, and packaging frames, must be coated with protective oil or anti-rust paint and properly blocked, limited, etc. protected measure. All the equipment in the packing box should be able to be stored in the open air on site for more than 12 months.
3. (or follow the specific provisions of the supply contract), keep it intact. Regardless of whether it is in the port or on-site storage site, the storage must be carried out in accordance with the storage specifications or the storage requirements on the packing box.
Geomembrane shipping packaging mark
The packaging, storage and transportation signs are composed of four signs: trade marks (transportation marks), commodity marks, packaging marks, and temporary marks of domestic arrival consignees.
Among them, various trade signs (transportation marks) and commodity signs are printed according to the format and requirements stipulated in the contract.
Requirements for brushing packaging, storage and transportation marks
Logo font and size: Packaging, storage and transportation logos should be clear and conspicuous. English should be printed in capital letters, Chinese should be in bold, and all kinds of logos should be sprayed or printed with non-fading eye-catching ink or paint and hollow font templates.
The size of the font should be compatible with the size of the packaged object, avoiding the font being too large or too small, and each box should not be less than two marks, which should be sprayed and used correctly according to the position of the mark.
1. For bare and frame packaging, use screws or rivets to fix the metal marks on the two sides of the base or frame, or fix them on the signboard, and then weld the signboard on the base or frame packaging. The size of the signboard shall be 20mm each in the length and width directions of the signboard, and the thickness shall not be less than 3mm.
2. For bundling, you can use the bolt hanging method to fix the metal marks, which are firmly tied on the two sides of the equipment. About 50mm.