what is hdpe geomembrane?
HDPE geomembrane is a material widely used in soil isolation, anti-seepage and environmental protection. HDPE stands for High Density Polyethylene and is a polymer compound commonly used to make products such as plastic bags, containers and pipes.
In geotechnical engineering, HDPE geomembrane is mainly used to control the flow of water and pollutants, and prevent the pollution of groundwater and soil.
Specifications and models of hdpe geomembrane
– Thickness: 0.1mm – 4.0mm
– Width: 2m – 8m
– Length: 50m – 200m
It should be noted that the specifications and models of geomembranes produced by different manufacturers may be slightly different, and the actual product description at the time of purchase shall prevail.
HDPE geomembrane is a foundation protection material made of high-density polyethylene material. Its main function is to form an isolation layer between the soil and other building materials to protect, seal and filter.
textured geomembrane has the following functions
1. Anti-leakage: HDPE geomembrane can prevent water and other liquids from seeping into the soil, thus protecting groundwater resources from being polluted.
2. Anti-corrosion: In engineering, many materials will be corroded by the external environment, and hdpe geomembrane can be used as an effective anti-corrosion material.
3. Reinforcement: HDPE geomembrane can enhance the stability of the soil, play a role of reinforcement on weak foundations, and prevent settlement and deformation.
4. Filtration: HDPE geomembrane can be used as a filter to filter out small particles in the soil.
HDPE geomembrane plays a vital role in modern construction and is widely used in various engineering fields such as roads, bridges, tunnels, and ports.
The use of HDPE geomembrane can effectively prevent soil erosion and vegetation growth, while also reducing soil moisture evaporation and loss. It has good chemical resistance, impact resistance and aging resistance.
In addition, it can withstand large tensile force and tear strength, and is suitable for various complex soil conditions and environmental conditions.
HDPE smooth geomembrane performance
HDPE smooth geomembrane has good chemical stability and can resist strong acid, alkali and oil corrosion, which is a good anti-corrosion material; HDPE geomembrane has high tensile strength and can meet the needs of high-standard engineering projects; , Fish ponds, aquaculture impermeable membranes, fish pond impermeable membranes, composite geomembranes, garbage geomembranes, and biogas tanks have complete specifications and models that are durable.
xr5 geomembrane Features
1. HDPE smooth geomembrane has good chemical stability, can resist the corrosion of strong acid, alkali and oil, and is a good anti-corrosion material
2. HDPE geomembrane has high tensile strength and can meet the needs of high-standard engineering projects
3. The anti-seepage membranes for lotus ponds, fish ponds, aquaculture, fish ponds, composite geomembranes, garbage geomembranes, and biogas ponds are complete and durable.
Introduction of hdpe geomembrane liners
HDPE film is a plastic coil made of HDPE. HDPE is a highly crystalline, non-polar thermoplastic resin. The appearance of the original HDPE is milky white and translucent.
The classification and function of hdpe geomembrane, HDPE geomembrane with smooth surface and spray rough surface is a flexible waterproof material with a high anti-seepage coefficient.
The main uses of HDPE geomembrane in the field of environmental protection are as follows: The first is the anti-seepage effect of sewage. Prevent sewage from affecting groundwater bodies. The second is the anaerobic link in sewage treatment, that is, black film biogas digesters and black film biogas projects.
Its main raw material is high-density polyethylene, composite HDPE membrane is also called high-density polyethylene film, HDPE geomembrane, HDPE anti-seepage membrane, epdm geomembrane is also known as hdpe anti-seepage membrane, it is made of HDPE raw material + high-quality double anti-seepage membrane Color masterbatch, waterproof insulation membrane produced by film calendering or blown film co-extrusion process.