There are many geomembrane production processes, such as: the production process of polyethylene film extrusion blow molding is: put polyethylene resin into the extruder, after the extruder is plasticized and melted, the rotating screw pushes the molten material into the forming mold, and the formed tubular film blank is extruded from the die. out, and is pulled by the pulling roller, so that the tubular film blank moves forward smoothly.
During operation, the tubular membrane blank is inflated and stretched longitudinally by compressed air (the pulling speed is faster than the extrusion speed of the tube blank from the die mouth). At the same time, the outer circle of the inflated film bubble is cooled by the cold air blown out by the wind ring, so that the film body gradually cools down and solidifies. After passing through the traction roller, it is planed and rolled into bundles.
Introduction to the advanced nature of 8 geomembrane processes
1. Centralized feeding system: adopts centralized automatic control of microcomputer, without manual participation, realizes the 24-hour continuous feed operation of pellets.
Advantages: accurate measurement, uniform mixing, can achieve raw material formula accuracy up to 0.2%; realize uninterrupted unmanned continuous molding operation; can regenerate and use sprue cold material in a fully automatic manner, control all feeding equipment, And prevent the occurrence of blocking phenomenon in the storage bin; the system has a variety of monitoring and protection functions, and the work is safe and reliable.
2. Uniformity and degree consistency control system: using Mik weight control system, the host speed detection system automatically compensates for the accuracy according to the real-time change of the host speed. Uniform discharge, unified management, product early warning and to ensure product uniformity consistency, thickness control At ±5%, it meets the ±10% of your company’s bidding. Mick takes control.
3. EDM hole detection system: Our company uses the EDM pinhole detector to detect holes in the production process in real time. The detection accuracy can reach 0.01mm in diameter. When holes are found, the instrument will generate sparks and sound alarms, and record the defect points once.
Advantages: Compared with the traditional manual staring at the product appearance quality, this system avoids the phenomenon of missing and not looking at the manual staring, and greatly improves the quality assurance ability of the production system.
4. Membrane thickness detection system: The geomembrane thickness determines the mechanical properties of the product and is a key parameter for the construction organization design of design and manufacture.
Our company adopts the optical detection method and detects through the laser displacement sensor on the laser thickness gauge. The instrument is composed of up and down, and the upper and lower sensors measure the position of the upper surface and the lower surface of the measured object respectively.The position of the surface is calculated to obtain the thickness of the measured object with an accuracy of 1mm.
Advantages: The film thickness detection system uses non-contact measurement, which has the advantages of non-contact, high sensitivity, high precision, fast, accurate, and no damage to the geomembrane.
5. Automatic width control system: Compared with the transmission at the unwinding place to measure and then adjust, the automatic adjustment of the width avoids the problem of large differences in the width of the rolled products and ensures the consistency of the width.
6. Internal cooling molding system: The cooling of blow molding equipment parts is one of the most stringent steps. The internal cooling molding system can shorten the cooling cycle, reduce the stress of the finished product, and reduce the crystallization rate of plastics. It is selected for cooling this step.
Appropriate technology can obtain the best production cycle and raw material saving, and ensure the stability of performance indicators when the product is pulled.
7. High-altitude stretching system: at one stroke, it solves the quality problems of slow film cooling, uneven width, uneven thickness, and creases formed in rolls that plagued the industry, making the quality of the produced products reach the world’s advanced level.
8. UV light oxygen environmental protection device: timely purify the VOC substances in the flue gas generated during the production process, and discharge them up to the standard.